MediaBox HD on Firestick is a video-on-demand application that helps the users to watch the latest movies and TV shows on any of your android devices such as Smartphone, tablets, Fire Stick etc. However, to have an amazing experience, we must watch our favorite content on a bigger screen with the best picture and sound quality. MediaBox HD App provides enhanced features when downloaded on Amazon Fire Stick.
MediaBox HD App is a perfect free app that has gained a considerable number of users in a limited time. In this guide, we shall be covering all the vital details to download and install MediaBox HD on FireStick, Fire TV Cube and the latest Fire Stick 4K to unlock unlimited fun.
Does MediaBox HD support Fire Stick remote?
Yes, MediaBox HD for Fire Stick imparts a complete support for getting an access to remote Fire Stick. It offers numerous features to provide you with the ability to access all the functionalities of the application on your Fire Stick remotely.
Can I Use External Player With Mediabox HD on Firestick?
Yes, MediaBox HD on FireStick provides instant support of connecting with different external players such as VLC media player, MX Media Player etc. that you like. With this unique feature, the user gets to customize the external player’s choice making it a highly user-friendly.
How do I download and install MediaBox HD on Fire Stick?
MediaBox HD for Fire TV Cube or any Fire TV devices can be downloaded using two simple techniques such as:
- Using Downloader App method
- Using ES File Explorer method
You will learn about downloading and installing the MediaBox HD APK for FireStick in detail below. Follow each step in the proper way to successfully install MediaBox HD app on your Fire Stick.
Set Up Firestick to Install Mediabox HD APK
Just before you move on to the installation of MediaBox HD APK on Amazon FireStick, there are a few steps you need to perform to turn on the installation of applications from unknown sources. Read the given steps below:
- Begin by clicking on the Main menu and hover to the Settings bar.
- From the options given, choose the Device or Device Settings.
- After that, move to the Developer Options and tap the toggle option to allow downloading Apps from Unknown Sources.
- If any popup shows up, click on Allow and with this, you are ready to install the applications on your Amazon Fire Stick.
Method 1: How To install MediaBox HD on Firestick With Downloader App?
You can also install MediaBox HD on Firestick using Downloader App which is used commonly to download all the third-party applications on your Fire Stick without any trouble. For that, you just have to begin with installing the downloader app on the fire stick.
To finally install MediaBox HD for Amazon Fire TV, you need to follow the given steps:
- Open Downloader app once you installed it from Amazon Store.
- Click on the URL field of the downloader app at the home screen, to begin with, installation.
- Now, add the link in the URL field and click on the go button. You need to enter this URL:
- This will begin the downloading process of MediaBox HD APK for FireStick.
- After a few minutes, MediaBox HD will be downloaded.
- Later, the Downloader app automatically commences the installation of the MediaBox HD on your fire stick.
- In a few minutes, the installation process will complete and then, you can run the MediaBox HD app on your Fire Stick and enjoy all the latest shows at a big screen.
Method 2: How To install MediaBox HD on Firestick using ES File Explorer
To commence with installing MediaBox HD for Amazon Fire TV, first, download the APK of it by using an application called ES file manager which will help in loading all the third-party applications on Fire Stick. For that, finish the installation of ES File Explorer from the Amazon Store.
As you finish it, you will need to consider all the given steps, to finish with the installation of MediaBox HD APK on Fire Stick:
- Start by opening the ES File Explorer and then, click on the Downloader that is located on the right side of the Screen.
- Move the screen down and click on the New icon, that further opens up a pop-up box in which you will fill out the field path and the file name.
- After that, fill out the Field Path by pasting this link, and the file name with MediaBox HD.
- Further, click on the Download button that is given below.
- Now you will need to wait for a few minutes until the MediaBox HD app downloads on your Fire Stick.
- As the downloading process completes, just tap on the Open file button. This will open a dialog box where you can click the install button present on the bottom right side.
- In a few minutes, the installation process of MediaBox HD ends, congratulations, you can now freely enjoy the app functionalities.
- Now you can click on the search tab and begin with enjoying your latest TV shows on Fire Stick.
All in all, MediaBox HD is an upgraded version of the MovieDB application that comes with an exciting range of features that allows a convenient and flexible view on the Fire Stick which is loved by people around the world. Now that you know all the crucial facts about the installation process of MediaBox HD for Fire Stick, you may download the application and install it to have an amazing movie time with your friends at home.